Teen Art Camp! 3 – 6 July, 3-6 pm (ages 13-18)
‘Paint, Print, Draw!’ (Ages 13-18)
Students will have the option of two streams: drawing & painting or drawing and printmaking.
Printmakers will make a concertina book with the prints they create.
Painters will be given an introduction to oil and acrylic painting, looking at a variety of subjects. They will have the option of making a sketchbook.
The week will include:
- observational drawing
- introduction to oil and acrylic painting
- Lino-cut prints and etchings, or paintings based on drawings
- making of a concertina book including prints, drawings or paintings
- making of a stitched sketch book.
- sketchbook and pencils
- old clothes / apron (ink can be messy!)
The ‘Paint, Print, Draw!’ art camp has been designed as an enjoyable week of imaginative learning; students create their own drawings, prints, paintings and designs whilst learning about great artists of the past. The art camp is suitable for ages 13-18.
Out of stock